GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY
Chicagoland Roofing Council Contractor firms are long term residents in the business and civic community in which they operate. Chicagoland Roofing Council Companies give back to the community through participation in:
- Chicago Fire Museum – Chicagoland Roofing Council Firms and their workforce donated labor, their suppliers, material and the contractors, more equipment for a brand-new roof for this worthy place commemorating the fire service in Chicago.
- Holiday Charities for Children.
- Habitat for Humanity – Chicagoland Roofing Council Firms donate time and material to the cause of helping others attain home ownership Local Sports Team, Music, Visual and Performing Arts Sponsorships.
- Chicagoland Roofing Council Scholarships for Contractor Firm employees and Local 11 Member Family Dependent Students.
- Many other individual company donations.