Chicago Green Roofing - Vegetative Rooftop Gardens, Solar Panels, Reflective, Ballasted, Insulated Roofs Bring Savings to Building Owners. The Vegetative Garden Roof is not new to the CRC Contractors. CRC's video shows their expertise. Great roofs, competitvely priced, in all disciplines
About the Vegetative Garden Roof
- The Vegetative Garden Roof is only one type of Green Roof.
- Reflective Colors on Roofs reduce the temperature of the rooftop during summer heat waves.
- Ballasted Roofs provide mass effect, slow to heat up, slow to cool down along with reflectivity close to the earth's basic color.
- Photovoltaic Electrical and Solar Thermal Panels provide electrical supply and hot water to the building. CRC Contractors work with the electrical and piping contractors to complete the systems.
- Insulated Roofs provide thermal resistance to reduce energy consumption in the building.
What do all these have in common?
- First, a good roof covering must be in place. Cover a roof with 17lbs./sf. of gravel or 3' thick of vegetative soil. Install both without putting holes in the roof. It all sounds easy. Really?
- Rely on a CRC Contractor with the education, expertise and skill to protect the roof while installing these Green Rooftop Additions.
Visit the specific garden membrane pages for more information.
Professional Chicagoland Roofing Council contractor roofing technicians understand the complexity of all types of roofing and get the installation done right the first time. Contact a CRC Contractor that has the equipment, workforce and technology to get your roof done right.